Luxembourg is the EU's center of excellence for the cross-border distribution of financial vehicles
Hexagone Capital, through strategic partnerships with leading Luxembourg institutions, is proud to offer its private clients some of the most recognized investment products in the world, including:
1. A unique level of investor protection
2. AAA rating
3. International portability
Luxembourg is a first class destination to protect one's assets because it is a very important financial center in Europe, offers a favorable tax system and a stable business and political environment. Many foreign investors choose this country to manage their assets. They also benefit from a wide range of financial services provided by experienced specialists, able to provide valuable information on tax optimisation methods and asset protection.
Strictly complying with international and European standards, Luxembourg offers an advanced and secure framework that guarantees customers maximum protection thanks to its Safety Triangle, unique in Europe.
The triangle has three elements:
1. The regulator must approve the choice of custodian bank of the insurer and can freeze the assets of a life insurance company in case of risk.
2. A tripartite agreement between the insurance company, the regulator and the custodian bank specifies that the custody of the assets is governed by all three parties. In addition, assets related to life insurance contracts must be segregated from the insurance companies' other assets and deposited in a separate bank account.
3. The custodian bank must also separate life insurance contract assets from its other assets.
Insurance commission (CAA)
In addition to the security triangle, Luxembourg also benefits from the 'Super Privilege' guarantee. This guarantees subscribers of a life insurance policy in Luxembourg a priority right over all other parties involved in the event of default.
In accordance with your needs and the characteristics of your assets, our investment strategies are easily adapted for long-term peace of mind.
For more details on possible investments, we invite you to contact our financial advisers.