Luxembourg is the EU's center of excellence for distribution of
cross-border financial vehicles.
Hexagone Capital, thanks to his strategic partnerships concluded with the largest Luxembourg institutions, is proud to offer its private clients some of the most recognized investment products in the world, notably offering:
1. A unique level of investor protection
2. AAA rating
3. International portability
Luxembourg is a top destination to protect one's assets as it is a very important financial center in Europe and offers a favorable tax system as well as a stable business and political environment. Many foreign investors choose this country to manage their assets. They further benefit from a wide range of financial services provided by experienced specialists who can provide valuable information on tax reduction and asset protection methods.
Strictly respecting international and European standards, Luxembourg offers an advanced and secure framework which guarantees customers maximum protection thanks to its Triangle of Security, unique in Europe.
The triangle has three elements:
1. The regulator must approve the choice of the insurer's custodian bank and can freeze the assets of a life insurance company in the event of risk.
2. A tripartite agreement between the insurance company, the regulator and the custodian bank specifies that the custody of assets is governed by all three parties. In addition, assets related to life insurance contracts should be segregated from other assets of insurance companies and deposited in a separate bank account.
3. The custodian bank must also segregate assets related to life insurance contracts from other assets.
In addition to the security triangle, Luxembourg also benefits from the 'Super privilege' guarantee. This guarantees the subscribers of a life insurance contract in Luxembourg a priority right over all the other parties involved in the event of default.
In accordance with your needs and the characteristics of your assets, our investment strategies are easily adapted for long-term peace of mind.
For more details on possible investments, we invite you to contact our financial advisers.